How It Works
Connect your CRM, create tags, build automations, personalise the user experience.
Connect Your CRM
HealthPress is compatible with many popular CRMs.
Simply enter your CRM API credentials to get started.
Control access to website content with CRM tags.
HealthPress applies tags in your CRM based on user behaviour on your site.
Tags allow you to track engagement and perform complex automations.
These automations deliver a fully personalised experience for your users.
Access to Growmatik marketing automation & personalisation included!
Growmatik is an AI-based marketing automation platform that offers insights and automated actions through personalised emails, webpages and popups. Growmatik helps you reach your audience at the right time using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to discover new insights about your customers based on their behaviour. This enables you to send your audience messages that are relevant and help them take meaningful actions.
HealthPress CRM Compatability
HealthPress integrates with the leading CRMs and marketing automation systems.
Thoroughly Tested, Most Reliable APIs
These CRMs are thoroughly tested and their APIs are the most reliable.
- Drip - 100% built for ecommerce
- HubSpot - HealthPress works with all HubSpot plans, however to get the most out of it you will need access to Workflows (HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional plan). Workflows are required to automatically send data back to WordPress and import new users via webhooks
Well Tested, Very Reliable APIs
These platforms are well tested and their APIs are very reliable. They can send webhooks allowing for a two-way sync between HealthPress and the CRM. They are missing some of the more advanced e-commerce and cart recovery tools available.
- Infusionsoft / Keap
- Salesforce (Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, Performance Editions) - requires additional plugin for multi-object sync
- Sendinblue - doesn’t use an ID to identify subscribers, just their email address
Generally Well Tested, Some Limitations
These platforms are generally well tested, but may have some limitations like the number of tags or segments you can create, limited automation capabilities, or unreliable API performance.
- AgileCRM - doesn’t have an API method for listing the available custom fields in your account
- ConvertKit - unreliable API performance
- Dynamics 365
- Gist - cannot sync more than one HealthPress site with Gist
- Groundhogg - limited automation capabilities
- HighLevel (Agency Pro or Enterprise plan)
- MailerLite - doesn’t allow subscribers to change their email addresses
- Zoho - severely limited in the number of tags and segments you can create, and quite strict about the formatting of data synced over the API, which can require extra time during setup to ensure your synced field values aren’t throwing API errors
Tested For Basic Compatibility
These systems are only tested for basic compatibility and aren’t in use on many sites. They may have components that haven’t yet been tested fully (like webhooks, or support for syncing dates, multiselects, and other non-text field formats).
- Constant Contact
- EngageBay - doesn’t allow subscribers to change their email addresses
- Growmatik - Included with HealthPress!
- Jetpack CRM
- WP ERP